Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2023 – Great News for international students as The Musser Fellowship is open right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
A fully funded master’s scholarship is available to international students under the Musser Fellowship program. This scholarship will pay the $25000 in tuition for the entire duration of the research study.
International students from all around the world who want to pursue postgraduate studies at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies for the academic year 2023–2024 are eligible for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies. These scholarships will pay the full cost of tuition for the duration of a research study.
About Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies
The Pennsylvania State University’s Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies is a special mission campus graduate school that is situated in Malvern, 20 miles (32 km) northwest of Philadelphia. Engineering, information science, business administration, data analytics, finance, and leadership are all academic specialties. There are additional programs for continuing education for professionals and specialized corporate training available. Classes meet on Saturdays and nights for seven or fourteen weeks, with a focus on working adults.
About the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
For the purpose of assisting graduate students enrolled in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program on a full-time or part-time basis, the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was established.
The fellowship is intended for business owners who want to improve their business knowledge and abilities as well as people who are passionate about starting their own company, managing a start-up, or assuming a leadership role in a quickly expanding new or developing firm.
1. New Students
For full-time students starting a Great Valley master’s program, a Musser Fellowship worth $25,000 is available. Please be aware that to be eligible for a Musser Fellowship, you must have been accepted into a resident instruction master’s program at Penn State Great Valley. The person is anticipated to:
- For the term of the scholarship, enroll in 12 credits per semester (fall and spring).
- Keep your GPA at least at 3.5.
- Work with teachers and pursue their areas of interest in research
- Take part in co-curricular learning activities including as presentations, competitions, and projects supported by the REV-UP Center for Entrepreneurship as a part of the Invent Penn State initiative.
The prize will be used to pay for the fall and spring semesters’ tuition and fees; any leftover money will be refunded to the recipient. Reapplication is permitted from prize recipients in subsequent academic years. The future continuation of funding is not assured.
Level of Study: Masters
Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
Study in: USA
Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
Program Period: One year
Deadline: July 01, 2023
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial studies
For consideration for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- All applicants for the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies at Penn State Great Valley must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program.
- After being notified, candidates have two weeks to accept the prize.
- Each semester of the award, candidates are required to enrol in and complete a minimum of four graduate-level courses (12 credits).
- Candidates having a minimum of three years of work experience will be taken into consideration.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 must be kept throughout the award period.
- It is forbidden for candidates to work while in the fellowship program.
- Must collaborate with a mentor based on academic and professional objectives.
The annual campus gathering for scholarship recipients and contributors is a requirement for applicants.
To be considered for the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, candidates must participate in extracurricular learning activities like presentations and research projects.
How can New Students Apply for Musser Fellowship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies:
- Complete the application
- Upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
2. Continuing Students
Up to 10 full-time and part-time students may receive a Musser Fellowship in the form of a merit-based $5,000 scholarship each throughout each academic year if they have earned at least 12 credits by the end of the spring semester. There are a total of 10 awards available. Fellowship recipients should:
- For the length of the scholarship, enroll in at least six credits per semester (fall and spring). Note: The remaining funds won’t be distributed if less than six credits are needed to finish the degree in the spring semester.
- Keep your GPA at least at 3.25.
- Possess a track record of academic success in courses that focus on entrepreneurship or creative problem-solving, or possess other proof of entrepreneurial activity
As long as the student is registered for at least six courses in the spring semester, the award will be used to offset the cost of tuition and fees for both the fall and spring semesters. The scholarship will run out in the autumn if fewer than six credits are needed for the spring semester. Reapplication is permitted from prize recipients in subsequent academic years. The future continuation of funding is not assured.
Fill out the application completely, and add your statement of entrepreneurial purpose. Applicants must have finished at least 12 credits toward an on-campus degree and may be full- or part-time students.
Application deadline is July 01, 2023.
For more information about the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial studies, visit: https://greatvalley.psu.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/musser-fellowship-entrepreneurial-studies
greatvalley.psu.edu – Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
scholarshiproar.com – Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2023